- European Migration Network
European Migration Network
Annual Policy Report on Migration and Asylum
Annual Report on Migration and International Protection Statistics
Its objective is to meet the information needs of EU institutions and of Member States’ authorities and institutions by providing up-to-date, objective, reliable and comparable information on migration and asylum, to support policymaking in the European Union in these areas. The EMN also serves to provide the general public with such information.
The European Migration Network, coordinated by the European Commission, is a network of National Contact Points appointed in each Member State plus Norway.
The Spanish NCP is composed by experts from the Ministry of Employment and Social Security, Ministry of the Interior, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, and Ministry of Justice and the General Prosecutor’s Office. It is coordinated by the Deputy General Directorate for Legal Affairs of the General Secretariat for Immigration and Emigration.
Links of Interest
- Third National Conference "Migration and development: cooperation with countries of origin and transit". Madrid, 26 May 2016
- Second National Conference “Imagining the future of Migration”. Madrid, December 2015
- "Attracting and retaining talent in Europe". Riga, March 2015
- First National Conference “Migration as a key element of competitiveness”. Madrid, November 2014